The Sourcing Unit Controller leads the finance function in the factory and has the responsibility to drive the factory financial performance and to assure financial control. He/she is an active member of the Site Leadership team and is responsible for the finance team of the factory.
Job Title: Senior Factory Controller
Main Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring the delivery of the site’s costs targets.
- Completion of financial modeling and analysis in support of capital investments or other ad-hoc business proposals as needed.
- To play a key role in all areas of the site’s Leadership Team including strategy, business plan, and general site issues.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Finance Manager Latam & Africa, Middle East & Asia (AMEA) regions on Sourcing Unit results.
- To drive the performance of the site together with the leadership team
- To be responsible for all financial activities in the site, including all elements of financial control: delivery of sourcing unit result, management of capital expenditure, accurate and timely reporting of actuals and highlighting financial forecasts on site, if applicable manages for Transfer Price calculation applying the Activity Based Costing (ABC) methodology
- To be the Finance Business Partner to the Site director/manager and the Leadership team, providing decision support and financial analysis to the strategic plans of the factory that create value.
- To drive cost deployment activities and lead teams to deliver sustainable cost improvement in the factory
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Degree in accounting/ Finance or equivalent;
- Over 3 years of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Meticulous nature and good attention to detail
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
Your Personal Power! :-
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers! [email protected]