Posted on :
18 Oct, 2018
18 Oct, 2018
The U.S Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist (MELS) at the Regional Programme Office of USAID/West Africa.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist (MELS)
• This position is located in Accra and the incumbent serves as a principal advisor to the Mission, including its Development Objectives (DO) teams in the conception of, design, development and implementation of ME&L systems for the USAID/WA development programe
• The Regional Programme Office (RPO) is responsible for broad programme support and coordination for the USAID/WA Regional Programmes, as well as providing support in programme office function to the Mission’s satlitte office in Benin, Cameroon and Cote d’Ivoire
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science such a political science, sociology, economics, international development, or in other fields relevant to development studies and/or monitoring and evaluation and at least 5 years of professional experience in the area of monitoring and evaluation of development projects
• This should including developing performance targets, conducting evaluations, surveys, assessments, designing long frames and other tasks related to ME&L, as well as experience with reporting on project activities.
• This should including writing quarterly reports, project success stories, final reports, and other reporting tasks.
• Significant work experience which demonstrates a strong understanding of computer systems, in particular databases use to track results and other programmatic information. Computer and Langauge proficiencies will be tested
How to Apply
Note: The US Mission does not accept fax or paper applications for open positions. All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements, Must submit applications via email to:[email protected] All applicants must site the position title and solicitation number within the subject line and attach a cover letter, current resume with at least 3 references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicants professional life, relevant certificates, a two-page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors. Attachments must include a signed Form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC available at https://www.usaid.gov/forms On The Link Below and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft Word 2003/2010 or pdf
Closing Date: 21 October, 2018