Falsified and substandard medicines threaten recent improvements to global public health–,, particularly in Africa. USP and its collaborators work across the region to ensure quality medicines availability. Join us in helping our partners develop skills needed to deliver quality-assured medicines to citizens who need them most.
USP Ghana provides training courses featuring lectures from working professionals in key sectors. We are currently recruiting experts to teach Medicines Registration and Dossier Compilation as well as Clinical trials and bio-equivalence studies data evaluation.
Job Title: Medicines Registration And Dossier Compilation Trainer
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing training materials and their delivery in the following topics:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients data assessment in Common Technical Document (CTD): General Information and Properties/Specifications/Stability data assessment.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development.
- Finished Pharmaceutical Product data assessment: Manufacturing/ Specifications/Stability Data assessment.
- Process Validation.
- Analytical Method Validation.
- Clinical Trials.
- Bioanalytical Method Validation.
- Sterile products manufacturing.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant should demonstrate the ability and skills to teach above-identified topics.
- Particular consideration will be given to current national regulators, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and international supply chain consultants
How To Apply
Interested persons should
- E-mail resume and daily rate/ compensation requirement to [email protected].
- NOTE: All trainers are thoroughly vetted to avoid conflicts of interest and ensure compliance with USP’s Code of Ethics, as well as applicable laws and regulations. We also work closely with a potential trainer’s current employer to ensure conformance with applicable internal policies and procedures.