Reporting to the Accountant, the incumbent will be responsible for record keeping, preparing financial reports and reconciling transactions pertaining to the smooth running of the finance operations
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
As an Accounts Clerk, the incumbent will be tasked with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring efficient filing system and organizing office activities.
- Verifying and compiling accurate financial records.
- Processing accounting statistics and transactions
- Ensure application of sound principles, systems and techniques in accounting for finances, assets, revenues expenditures and costs.
- Keep track of inventory concerning the day to day operations for internal controls.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Accountant from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields
- 1 year of professional accounting experience
- Must be result oriented with have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate with accounting packages.