Posted on :
31 Oct, 2017
31 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Maintenance Coordinator
• Develop integrated maintenance strategies
• Develop a computerised maintenance and materials management system
• Determine equipment criticality and equipment sparing requirement
• Develop life cycle cost model
• Determine plant reliability and availability
• Develop maintenance procedures
• Determine condition monitoring requirements
• Determine spares requirements
• Develop integrity assurance schemes
• Define maintenance contracting strategy
• Prepare Health care and other outsourced services contracts
• Interface early Oil Team for all aspects of operability and maintainability assurance
• Participate to Hazid, Hazop review
• Liaise with HR&O for the recruitment of the maintenance staff
• Assure the development of the maintenance staff and relevant competency assessment, training & development plans
• Follow-up of the construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma / Degree (Engineering)
• 5 years of Oil & Gas industry experience in production and maintenance
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017