Posted on :
20 Oct, 2016
20 Oct, 2016
Vanguard Assurance Company Limited began operations in October 1974 as a composite insurance company and has the enviable record of being the first private indigenous insurance company in Ghana.
At inception, Vanguard offered only two classes of business – Life and Fire. Over the years, the company diversified its product portfolio into one-stop composite insurance company underwriting all the major classes of Life and Non-Life insurance.
Today, Vanguard Assurance is a subsidiary of the Vanguard Group underwriting only non-life insurances.
Vanguard Assurance Company Limited, a major player in the insurance industry has a vacancy for the position of Assistant Manager in its Finance Department.
Job Title: Assistant Manager II, Finance
The Assistant Manager II will be expected to assist the Assistant Manager I to:
• Prepare financial statement
• Manage the general ledgers
• Manage the fixed asset register
• Prepare NIC Quarterly Management Report (SDR)
Qualification Required & Experience
• member of a professional body such as ICA (GH), ACCA
• A working experience in an insurance company or bank is an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should email applications to:
Closing Date: 31 October, 2016