As an Office Manager, you will organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Accra and Takoradi Offices
- Coordinate and oversee all office operations at our various branches
- Represent the company on important business meetings, the ability to create and deliver presentations on behalf of the company when required.
- Promote and maintain safety at the office always.
- Develop and update office procedures and work with other departments to develop policies
- Coordinate office facility and equipment maintenance and maintain office supply inventory
- Coordinate and plan all company events, organize meetings and schedule appointments
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers when required.
- Establish filing systems and record-keeping standards
- Approve supply requisition requests
- Supervise, guide and coach administrative team members
- Delegate clerical tasks to office team members
- Assist with recruitment and screening of administrative candidates
- Conduct performance reviews of Administrative team members
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant department as needed.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with employees and customers.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- At least a minimum of 2 to 5 years working experience as an Administrative/Office Manager
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Must be proactive and results-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Must be able to take initiative and be a good decision-maker.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Must be a good team player and reliable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the criteria above should forward their CV’s and Application to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.