Posted on :
11 Jan, 2017
11 Jan, 2017
VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 32 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America. Middle East and Eastern Europe. VisionFund is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children. VisionFund Ghana Money Lending Limited has 11 branches across the 10 regions of Ghana and serves clients in mostly Rural and Peri Urban communities.
Job Title: People and Culture (HR Manager)
• Reports to: Chief executive Officer
• Location: Accra
• Remuneration : Attractive
• To provide leadership and strategic management for all aspects of the MFl’s human resource and organizational development functions.
• Advise, facilitate, and support the MFI’s senior management team in attracting, hiring, and developing staff to achieve the goals and out-comes established in the MFI’s strategy.
• Planning and execution of all aspects of the employee life-cycle including workforce planning, recruitment and selection, orientation, staff engagement, development, performance management, leaves administration, and separations.
• Partner with the MFl’s executive/management team to create an organizational culture that encourages and rewards high performance and continuous learning
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor University Degree preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Administration with emphasis in HR or knowledge of specialized principles or techniques equivalent to those that would normally be obtained through a college/university academic program or in-depth specialized training program directly related to the work to be performed.
• 2 years’ experience in an HR management position
• 5 years’ experience within HR
• Demonstrated ability to assess, analyse and diagnose organizational realities and to use appropriate OD and performance improvement technologies, including coaching skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to influence and negotiate
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘Regional Manager?’ + Preferred Location and CVs, to:
Email: [email protected]
PMB CT 78
Closing Date: 17 January, 2017
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted