Bottom line accountable for Vivo Energy Ghana Commercial (Fuels, Lubricants. LPG Aviation and Marine) businesses.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- Defending sales / Developing sales and meeting sales/financial targets and other KPIs as agreed with the Managing Director
Sales & Marketing
- Achieve targets on sales volumes and margins,
- Ensure our products are the preferred choice in the market
- Develop and maintain long term commercial relationships with key accounts
- Grow market share by supporting the design and implementation of suitable marketing strategies
- Identify and deliver opportunities for business growth
- Cultivate and leverage opportunities for growth within existing portfolio of Customers, Distributors and Trade partners
- Contribute to the development, and Implement channel management and marketing strategies.
- Provides leadership to the Commercial organization
- Ensures proper staffing through attraction, coaching and development of people, covering aspects like Performance Management, Succession Planning and Recognition & Reward
- Drive the development of local capability/competence in the organization
- Drives Operations Excellence across the organization
- Ensure compliance with country laws, company standards and guidelines and Manual of Authority.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A strong Commercial professional with a university degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Management or Marketing. More than 5 years in a Sales Leadership position.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and management skills
- Proven track record of sales negotiation, closing deals and customer relationship management in a B2B environment.
- Self-motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical, operational and business issues/challenges.
- Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
- Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to manage and lead change.
- Ability to take difficult decisions.