Lead the Engineering Team to provide Vivo Energy Ghana and JVs under control with professional support in their field of expertise in a cost effective manner, ensuring that all operations are meeting Legal requirements and Group standards and deliver the Business Capex plans.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Provides management oversight, requiring control, and approval over multiple areas of engineering, procurement, and construction work for projects and maintenance works
- Maintain and improve the standardized work process for effective project management, cost control, estimating and project scheduling to enable management of individual projects and overall portfolio performance.
- Responsible for performance of monthly capital and project spend forecasting for projects.
- Review project and maintenance related reports, collect and publish departmental KPI reports, analyze trends for performance including advising Heads of departments as required.
- Benchmark internal engineering deliveries to market best in class service/cost.
- Leads and inspires the engineering team. Coach and mentor staff, including development of appropriate training programmes
- Challenges and supports operational colleagues to ensure compliance with legislation and all requirements of the Health, Safety Security & Environment MS and Group standards in all operational activities
- Manages resources allocated such that all facilities positively contribute to maximize value to the business activities in the Area.
- Ensure cost effective delivery of engineering services through the use of fit-for-purpose standards, and practices.
- Deliver Capex project targets on quality, budget, and schedule and construction safety
- Ensure that supply chain optimization, inventory holding and customer service
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experiences
- A First Degree in Engineering preferably in Civil or Mechanical
- Seasoned professional engineer, not less than 10years, with proven Project management experience
- Experience in Supply, Distribution & Depot operations
- Ability to deliver on time and within budget
- Health Safety, Security &Environment experience
- Ability to lead teams, to motivate and coach
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document to email OP-Recruitment-Ghana@vivoenergy.com not later than 30th June 2018.
Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.