To develop and manage the B2C lubricants business in the country. Involvement in recruiting and appointing distributors consistent with the distributor manuals and contracts/terms & conditions as set out by the Central team.
Job Title: Field Based Account Manager Lubricants
- Develop and grow sales through the distributor channel, pushing & controlling selling in/selling out and develop distributors and their customer base
- Develop/implement operational plans for B2C lubes in the OU.
- Deliver B2C sales in line with sales delivery agreement.
- Provide front line technical support to distributor and other indirect lubricants business, specifically with respect to training for mechanics in workshops, garages, oil-shops, FWS etc
- Merchandising and managing merchandisers/distributor sales reps
- Weekly report of activities and sales
- Be responsible and proactive in HSSE issues related to your work and work environment.
- Managing and developing customer portfolio’s for the distributor.
- On am agreed periodic basis monitor and report on distributor sales.
- Pro-actively look for development opportunities (areas, segments)
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experiences
- Front line sales experience in a B2C (business-to-consumer) environment, preferably in lubricants with some lubricants technical/product knowledge
- Able to work independently, but a team player as well
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for the customer
How to Apply
Email applications to OP-Recruitme[email protected].com before 19th March, 2019