Vodafone Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications company, with headquarters in London. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
Job Title: Digital Transformation Specialist
- The role will be at the forefront of leading the deployment of digital solutions in line with Vodafone Ghana’s digital strategy.
- Work with Technology teams and other stakeholders on Digital transformation Projects (e.g., process digitization, Agile/DevOps, Cloud Migration)
- The Digital Transformation Specialist will also work across a variety of platforms and digital channels, designing ways for customer interactions using the latest technologies.
- Work closely with stakeholders to create handy, user-friendly tools, streamline and optimize processes by eliminating manual work and support business lines to reach their efficiency goals. This includes performing process assessment; identifying areas for automation and developing web-based solutions to address these user requirements.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Good understanding of operational processes in the Telecom industry
- Innovative, creative, and extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience of digital front-end development processes,
- Web programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience of coordinating multiple programmes across geographically dispersed teams,
- Deep experience in process automation
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills,
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of reviewing and refining design and architecture documents presented by other teams and partner
- Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent
- 3 -5 years of experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using emerging automation technologies