Provides management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics.
Job Title: HR Analytics Specialist
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Proactively research, analyse, and present HR data for timely decision making
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Works as the key representative to the external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
- Troubleshoot data and reports and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- A university degree i.e. BSc Actuarial Science or any numerate discipline.
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAG) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related function
- Strong working knowledge in analytics
- Must be able to work seamlessly across the entire business channel all key inputs into desired outcomes
- Must anticipate the needs of the team and work proactively to deliver the necessary support
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must have a natural verve for seeking out new ideas and opportunities
- Should exhibit creativity in approaching everyday challenges in the workplace
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build effective relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels
- Result and Team oriented
- Effective communications skills, both oral and written
- Attention to details
- Creative and innovative.