The primary role for the Experience Reporting Analyst will be to manage Experience Channel’s metrics, track and monitor Experience performance and submit reports on organizational analytics, to be used in managerial decision-making.
Job Title: Experience Reporting Analyst
The successful candidate will be required to analyze the Experience Channel’s raw data/information and convert it into management reports that highlight trends, trouble spots and opportunities. Using this information, the analyst will be expected to conduct forecasts, examine and understand market trends and make recommendations with regard to business strategy.
Analyse Experience centre historical performance, generates forecasts, generates schedules, manage schedule changes and leave management.
n this role, the successful candidate will also be expected to perform the following;
- Providing insight on Customer Experience performance for both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage Experience OPEX and implement innovative control to ensure positive variance
- Develop Experience Budget and introduce budgetary controls
- Proactively influence the strategic planning process of the Experience Team.
- Provide support for all Experience units’ performance matters.
- In charge of all reporting for the Experience Centre
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with other team members to gather data from different units within the organization
- Plough through existing data and analyze it, generating relevant reports and dashboards for management
- Train other team members in the proper collection and tracking of data in order to provide relevant information to management
- Identify and develop performance metrics to track client satisfaction
- Prepare/Collate call trends and analyzing trends for decision making.
- Preparation and implementation of commission models to drive Experience Centre
- Proactively spot key trends in growth and dips and make recommendations to management where relevant.
- Development of a collaborative partnership among the Operations, Finance, IT and other cross-functional teams.
- Planning and Budget support
- Ability to segment sales and revenues into key identifiable channels, developing an understanding of the telesales performance and identifying areas for improvements.
- Ability to, in liaison with the IT team, automates Experience Reports to minimize dependencies on manual reporting.
- Engage in some mystery shopping to assess performance of Experience Centers
- Document, measure and quantify all business processes that are related to efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify lapses/slack in operations and work with other team members to rectify such problems.
- Proactively identify tools, procedures and other measures that will reduce cost, increase effectiveness and grow the Experience Channels.
- Perform post implementation reviews PIR to determine the success of all Experience projects.
- Accurately forecast daily customer contact volumes, productivity, and staffing requirements the Experience Centre
- Manage proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities; such as vacations, trainings etc.
- Generate new forecast when current day/week’s forecast has high deviation from actual.
- Generate long-term and short-term forecasts for the Experience Centre
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, planning or operations management
- Successful prior experience in a similar role is critical
- Excellent Knowledge of, and experience in the use of Microsoft applications, especially Excel and Access
- Knowledge of, and experience in database management, and the use of specific database design and querying tools is a plus
- Reporting and Analytics skills
- Strategic and analytical business thinking – an entrepreneurial mindset
- A proactive and initiative-taking attitude and approach to business
- Strong research, proofreading and writing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge effectively to others
- Ability to multi-task and play multiple roles
- Experience / Knowledge of core concepts of Experience /Retail planning including forecasting, scheduling, analysis and reporting.
- A comprehensive understanding of resource planning and forecasting processes
- Knowledge of Contact Centre WFM, workflow and telephony technologies
- Experience / working knowledge of Retail operations