The Business Analyst – Finance& CBU will be IT’s Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for the Finance and Commercial Business Unit stakeholders for regular engagement to understand, scope, and document requirements for IT Solutions, Product solutions, Product Configurations and productivity tools as well as assist in the preparation of functional specifications; feasibility reports/impact assessment, User Acceptance Testing on proposed changes, training and capability solutions
Job Title: Business Analyst – Finance & CBU
- Engage, review and document requirements and change requests, translate these to Product/System Requirement Specifications.
- Develop functional specifications and detailed cost plan interfacing with other parts of Technology, Supply Chain Management and suppliers in order to acquire relevant inputs for evaluation and decision making.
- Perform Technical Analysis and feasibility assessment on requests received to establish high level cost estimates.
- Review impacted business processes and work with business stakeholders and technology counterparts to identify and make business process improvements that result in enhancing customer experience, cost savings (CAPEX & OPEX), higher quality, increased efficiencies, lower risk, and shorter cycle times.
- Work closely with other IT, PMO and Operation teams to ensure needs of the business are implemented in alignment with the overall IT and Corporate strategy
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and reduce them to practice with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of products, business strategies in the Telecommunications industry, trends within the sector and of business implementations of solutions roadmaps
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills