Work with the Billing Integrity Manager and the Senior Billing Integrity Analyst to implement billing integrity strategies.To deliver the KPIs in the following areas: Pre-Bill Validation and Post Bill Validation covering Consumer and VBS customer billing, Provisioning Assurance, Products and Tariff Assurance over Customer Billing, Roaming Cost Assurance, Interconnect Cost Assurance and Billing Validation.
Job Title: Billing Integrity Analyst
- Implement billing integrity processes and policies with regards to improving billing accuracies.
- Perform operational audit roles on all Billing Platforms.
- Perform end-to-end billing integrity checks from pre-billing to post-bill checks covering the Fixed and the Mobile billing platforms.
- Monitor the billing integrity KPIs in the following areas: Pre-Bill Validation and Post Bill Validation covering Consumer and VBS customer billing, Product Testing, Provisioning assurance, Products and Tariff Assurance over Customer Billing, Roaming Cost Assurance, Interconnect Cost Assurance and Billing Validation.
- Identification of billing inconsistencies against the business rules.
- Track all billing adjustments.
- Document, quantify, and develop root cause analysis and suggest fixes for issues identified.
- Assess operational processes and related results to understand the impact of financial statements and impact on Vodafone revenues. .
- Perform other requests made by the Billing Integrity Manager and Head of Revenue Management.
Professional Qualification and skills
- First degree in Computer Science, Business of Finance
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (added advantage)
- Finance, Billing, Auditing, Revenue Assurance or related assurance work experience- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience in the telecommunication industry or any of the leading professional services firms is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience in the use of data analytic tools and/ or revenue assurance tools including database script writing
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience with process mapping and understanding data models
- Strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.