The Propositions and Segment Manager is responsible for developing and managing segments proposition and product portfolio. This includes defining key customer and market insights, developing proposition concepts, designing, building, and launching new propositions, initiatives, and campaigns with customer at heart, managing performance of Vodafone’s product portfolio and ensuring best-in-class experience.They will be responsible for proposition NPS as well as their impact on and consideration and support the achievement of Vodafone’s Tech 2025 agenda from Telco to a Techco.
Job Title: Propositions & Segment Manager
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Manage the Propositions & Go To Market portfolio to profitably satisfy customer needs and aspirations across segments.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Marketing Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Cross functional collaborations with Segment managers, proposition Managers/owners, Customer Relations, Internal Stakeholders and Sales teams.
- Design, develop, document, implement and measure a clear, well defined Propositions & Segment Strategy.
- Responsible for the development of a channel/distribution strategy in conjunction with Sales and Distribution and customer awareness by having end to end accountability of their commercial delivery into market.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketplace and current and evolving opportunities for mobile operators and other industries.
- Work with Brand Managers, Product Managers, Business Intelligence, Research, Sales and Customer Operations to ensure and agree proposition objectives and desired user experience.
- Develop strategic marketing plan for the regions to achieve business objectives for launched propositions, promotions, and services.
- Track revenue growth for all propositions.
- Collaborate with proposition owners to communicate product features and benefits and to adjust requirements as appropriate to optimize return on investment based on market feedback.
- Collaborate with segment/proposition Managers to develop attractive Propositions & packages for the High value and mobile financial services offerings.
- Define and clearly communicate the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ of propositions to the marketplace in collaborations with the segment manager through Internal Communications, Customer Relations, Sales and Distribution channels, regional operations, and all relevant ATL and BTL agencies in alignment with Vodafone’s Marketing strategy.
- Drive an increase in Vodafone’s Net Promoter Score.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, And Experience
- Thorough understanding of Ghana’s mobile consumer market
- Experience of developing, designing, and launching new insight led propositions
- Proven solid judgment, decision making and commercial acumen
- Track record of shaping and implementing a go-to-market strategy working with a range of stakeholders
- Track record of driving commercial performance for a product/proposition
- Experience working in Agile
Must Have Technical /professional Qualifications
- The candidate must have a First or Second Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Must have demonstrated at least 2/3 years’ experience in new product development in the telecommunications or ICT sectors