To effectively distribute to Customer Service Engineers jobs (categorised under Surveys, Installations and Repairs-Faults), assigned to Service Assurance from the Customer Management Systems.
To ensure that the jobs are scheduled and prioritized on daily basis to meet business commitments for the varied SLAs / KPIs.
To work with internal suppliers and partners for the management of Redline, Blackline, Experience centre and VBS related issues to deliver on VF promise and delight customers timely and at minimum cost
Job Title: Scheduling Controller
- Proactively manage jobs in the Job Manager (JM), schedule in a 3-day span to ensure KPI and SLA targets are met.
- Balance work across patches to create an equitable performance level
- Trigger overtime working to meet any predicted shortfall in engineering capacity
- Initiate temporary moves of engineers to deal with localised short term capacity shortfall.
- Check schedule for any anomalies to make sure that jobs contain all required data.
- Deal with common faults to prevent unnecessary visits by multiple engineers.
- Ring customers in next day schedule to ensure access is available and manipulate schedule as necessary.
- Deal promptly with and any new high priority tasks arriving in course of the day
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of HND Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 3-year experience in a related field
- People management experience (minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge of engineering and quality standards
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and understand customer needs.
- Analytical Skills
- Avid user of IT systems with basic IP skills.
- Must have clean driving record, and possess valid driving licence