Posted on :
23 Jul, 2013
23 Jul, 2013
Vodafone in Ghana is an operating company of Vodafone Group Plc., the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Vodafone is the only total communications solutions provider – mobile, fixed lines, internet, voice and data – and is currently unmatched in providing fixed line and internet services – the leader and the first choice for Ghanaians. We are the second ranked operator in mobile with a huge potential to take over the market. As a corporate body, we value our customers and constantly build key relationships with the private sector and government.
Our goal is to be the communications leader in an increasingly connected world. We aim to provide the kind of innovative and responsive service for which the Vodafone Group is recognised worldwide.
Purpose Of Role:
Treasury Accountant is responsible for timely and accurate preparation of cash forecast, loan schedules, payment reports. He or she is required to promote efficient and effective cash and loan management as well as offer quality services to all stakeholders.
• Deliver the highest standards of Treasury services to meet the needs of Management and staff of Vodafone Ghana in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner.
• To produce timely and accurate cash report to management of Vodafone Ghana
• Drive a culture of process improvement, a tight focus on data integrity and excellent service to customers.
• To act as a contact from Finance to the business, interfacing with all stakeholders on their cash and bank related issues
• Ensure compliance with all Group and local Treasury policies
Qualification Required & Experience
• Professional qualification ( ACCA, CPA,CIMA,ICAG) is required
• A university degree i.e. Bsc/HND in Social Sciences or any numerate discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a related function in a multinational or banking environment
• Masters degree and/ or MBA will be an added advantage
• Strong working
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Closing Date: 05 August, 2013