Posted on :
23 Jul, 2013
23 Jul, 2013
Vodafone in Ghana is an operating company of Vodafone Group Plc., the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Vodafone is the only total communications solutions provider – mobile, fixed lines, internet, voice and data – and is currently unmatched in providing fixed line and internet services – the leader and the first choice for Ghanaians. We are the second ranked operator in mobile with a huge potential to take over the market. As a corporate body, we value our customers and constantly build key relationships with the private sector and government.
Our goal is to be the communications leader in an increasingly connected world. We aim to provide the kind of innovative and responsive service for which the Vodafone Group is recognised worldwide.
Purpose Of Role:
• Support the LR & BP Manager to ensure contractual and financial compliance of all suppliers and internal Business Units within Vodafone.
• To provide the commercial and financial management between approved supplier base and Program team. Operate in support of the Project and Program Managers to deliver quantifiable reductions in installationn costs associated with bespoke base station rollout.
• To provide commercial and contractual support to the Networks, Fixed Services, Solution Deployment etc. liaise with Supply Chain Management and Vodafone central functions generally with regard to process and procurement improvement. Mange and implement decisions associated with such improvements
• Agreement of final account statements with contractors responsible for installing sites
• Agreement & authorization of interim payments (stage payments) with approved contractors as determined within the contract
• Liaise with Finance Ops team to ensure settlement on cost in relation to ‘site on air’
• Interface into Finance and Programme team
• Ensure process compliance at award stage of contracts and any revisions thereto.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Able to understand customer and business requirements and ensure they are translated into delivery plans – Expert – 4 years.
• Minimum 5 years experience within an Operational area within the telecommunications industry and working knowledge of Finance, Marketing, Enterprise and Supply Chain. – Expert.
• Skilled at managing customer relationships and expectations – Expert – 4 years.
• Excellent knowledge of Special Coverage strategy and deployment activities – Expert – 4 years.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade internal and external customers and suppliers at all levels – Expert – 4 years.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Closing Date: 05 August, 2013