Posted on :
20 Apr, 2020
20 Apr, 2020
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – VF Cash
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The Business Development Manager will drive the Mobile Financial Services business with regards to product distribution, profitability and increase Vodafone Ghana market share.
Responsibilities and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive the strategic direction of Vodafone Cash in the region by owning the vision of the service.
• Act as the primary support person for Vodafone Cash within the region and manage Agents profitability
• Manage Vodafone Cash distributor(s) to achieve set sales & distribution targets and also drive key distributors to achieve distribution logistics compliance
• Ensure Area Development Representatives adhere to distribution best practices in recruiting, on-boarding and managing agents
• Achievement of numeric distribution growth targets as well as revenue and subscriber growth targets
• Achievement of Quality Gross Adds targets
• Achievement of Liquidity targets and active agent
• Achievement of Training and Audit targets
• Ensure trade visibility standards are met
• Reduce out of stock at through the channel
• Timely delivery of market intelligence report
• Lead strategies that drive acquisition of Vodafone cash Revenue Generating Subscribers
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a related course
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG or a related field
• Effective team player
• Conversant with Microsoft Office and Project management and business process skills
Selling Business Outcomes
Application of Vodafone Business Sales Core Processes
Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
Application of Vodafone Business Sales Tools
B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
Closing Date : 6th June, 2020