Drive Voice Revenue and acquisition line by supporting the Voice manager in planning and implementing the Voice strategy for acquiring new customers; inspiring compelling offerings for them.
As a Voice Analyst, you’ll create Mobile Voice offerings, using thorough market insights to advise on ways to improve our products and services and ensure that our offerings are shaped around the customer.
Job Title: Voice Analyst
- Using market and customer base insights to develop compelling offers to acquire target customer
- Identifying market trends, opportunities and risks to define future propositions and promotions that drive customer acquisition for mobile voice products
- Responsible for the P&L [business case] for all Voice products especially the standard tariffs.
- Working with internal teams to develop agency briefs & research strategies (including discussion guides, questionnaires, marketing briefs and product descriptions)
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders to deliver against the roadmap [see list below] and bring offerings to market
- Ensure strategy meets short and long term portfolio profitability, differentiation and strategic goals
- Ownership and management of the relationship with new Voice customers [acquisition plus first 3 months with Vodafone]
- Deliver amazing customer experience in portfolio that creates customer advocacy of offerings and Vodafone
- Developing a portfolio/roadmap of customer offerings for testing, implementation and roll-out that is within the marketing budget and aligned to the overall marketing roadmap
- Working with internal stakeholders to deliver compelling customer offerings to market through an ever-evolving Voice product set that are aligned with our core pillars of speed, simplicity and trust
- Manage Life cycle of the product portfolio, including new product development and retirement.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Masters/Equivalent degree in Marketing/Engineering or similar subject
- Substantial experience in consumer marketing, product or brand management or strategic planning
- Experience in the mobile services industry in emerging markets
- Experience in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry in emerging markets
- Experience in delivering marketing insights and leading strategy within a large, complex organisation
- Strategic Agility
- Project Management and Analytical thinking skills
- Product Management Experience
- Problem Solving and Decision making
- Result-oriented – able to recommend and take corrective action, if appropriate
- Commercially-minded – comfortable with financial data and/or making business cases
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong execution skills with a proven track record of delivery