Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Job Title: SME and SOHO Regional Sales Manager
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
- Recruit and Manage Mobile, FBB and Fixed Voice and Data Sales teams (Sales contractors and Freelancers) in the SME and SOHO space in VBS in assigned regions.
- Planning and Executing sales activities for SOHOs, SMEs, Gated Communities and Commercial buildings and establishments, meeting Vodafone Business objectives whilst mitigating risk.
- Leading the SME and SOHO sales teams to achieve sales and varied commercial targets.
- Coordinate all sales operations related activities in assigned regions and guide sales team on-the-ground day-to-day activities.
- Share market/trade insights with management team to aide decision making.
- Input into product development, POC process and Go-to-Market deployment.
- Report to Head of SME & SOHO on activities of sales team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to offer a clear direction for the SME and SOHO teams in the mobile, FBB, Fixed Voice and Data space.
Duties and Responsibilities
Impact on the business
- Assist and advise key stakeholders (i.e. COPs, CBU, FCoE, etc) on the structure and development of commercial strategies in order to maximise business profitability across complex multi-facetted commercial propositions spanning all types and forms of SME and SOHO customers.
- Develop and drive indirect channel strategic plan
- Develop route to market strategy and extract value from existing corporate relationship
Customers, supplier and third parties
- Attend customer visits and coordinate sales team negotiations in line with business principles.
- Ensure customers are served on time in line with BAU with internal and external stakeholders.
Leadership and teamwork
- Provide thought leadership in how sales activities may be structured to both internal and external customers in order to drive incremental profitability for VBS – SME in Vodafone.
Innovation and change
- Development of internal tools and processes to support the evolution of FBB and Fixed Voice in Vodafone Enterprise and the changing requirements from our SME customers.
Knowledge and experience
- Use competitor and industry analysis and insights to develop various sales approach to help differentiate Vodafone from its competitors thereby driving increased market share, revenue and profitability.
- Work closely with SME & SOHO teams, CBU, Finance and the wider VBS team with a specific focus on supporting the sales and service teams.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree preferably Salaes and Marketing, Telecom/Business Management/B.Com
- Postgraduate business qualification
- Must have 7+ years of Sales experience out of which 2-5 years must be in relevant mid-management level.
- Proven sales experience Telecoms/ IT related service experience (Essential).
- Fixed Broadband, Fixed Lines and Mobile Solutions sales experience.
- Proven experience in customer-facing environment.
- Computer Literate (Excel and Power-point) Essential
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.