To secure the interests of Vodafone Ghana and protect its staff, customers, assets, information, reputation and value through integrated security risk management. Ensure that there is a fit for purpose, proactive and cost effective level of Investigative, Security Operations, Security Awareness and Compliance, as well as Fraud Management leadership to the business which focuses on minimising risk exposure whilst identifying opportunities to reduce losses and improve efficiencies. Ensure that there is a robust and valued level of business engagement which drives a mandatory/absolute security culture and leads a team of direct reports to provide a professional and effective level of end to end support to all aspects of business operations, planning budgeting and monitoring. Foster relationships and work closely with external agencies to ensure adequate support to operational and strategic activities within the business.
Job Title: Corporate Security Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fraud Management – Maintain a proactive, robust, cost effective and efficient level of network and services fraud mitigation, including the prevention, detection and reduction of subscription, GSM Gateways (Sim Boxes), Subscription Fraud, IRSF and IN Fraud which impacts the business;
- Fraud & Crime Reviews – Plan and complete reviews of business operations and activities which present a risk of potential fraud & crime activities and provide recommendations to mitigate these risks to the business;
- New product & services risk reviews – Review all new products & services and evaluate for potential impacts including fraud, loss of revenues, reputational concerns etc prior to launch and support the business to mitigate these risks;
Security Operations & Investigations
- Physical / Personnel Security – Manage and coordinate all aspects of physical and personnel security for Vodafone Ghana, including development of strategy, ensuring mandatory Group compliance, vendor management that covers access control, CCTV and swipe card operations, personnel security, travel security, remote monitoring and critical site protection. Also responsible for the management and performance of manned security guards covering many sites within Ghana;
Awareness and Compliance
- Awareness Culture: Design and ensure effective roll out of a mandatory and measurable Fraud & Security Awareness to the entire business which translates into a positive cultural change and mind set and communicates the requirements and activities necessary to ensure that there is strong protection of the businesses staff, assets, revenues and reputation.
- Disclosure Support – Provide a robust, accurate and legally compliant disclosure service to Ghanaian authorities in accordance with all required legislative requirements;
Governance & Reporting
- Preparation of CURA and Group dashboards
- Ownership of CS Ghana MIS
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Ensuring the reporting, cooperation with law enforcement agencies and the implementation of its findings, in cooperation with other departments.
- Risk analysis and contingency planning for different scenarios.
- Monitor deliverables of projects and, where necessary and with the help of the project teams and external parties, initiate and execute tests to determine the effectiveness of the implemented security controls.
- Responsible for achieving Security compliance
People Management & Leadership
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the CS Team and ensure robust and fit for purpose people management is maintained. Also be an active member of the External Affairs Leadership Team and contribute to strategic security projects and discussions.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Proven leadership and managerial experience at a senior level
- Knowledge of key areas of business operation in Vodafone or telecommunications business
- Strong analytical and written ability, Results orientated with a process improvement and commercial focus