Assist the Manager in ensuring proper validation of all invoices, seek necessary approvals, and process payments. Also assist in reconciling and reporting the payables, S16 financials, and Evo travel & concur expense that were made within specific periods.
Job Title: EVO and Accounts Payable Analyst
Accounts Payable Role
- Ensure monthly payments Forecast report is computed and sent to HoFO and other relevant stakeholders. Weekly payment run reviews must be conducted to know we are within the forecast.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payments by ensuring invoices are processed within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure receipt of POs and GRIR reconciliation are duly performed per policy.
- Work on all Inter Group Settlement processes per the agreed contract.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable processes
- Be the LM SPOC for all Evo travel and expense (Concur) activities.
- Ensure complete management of ERP (Evo /SAP)
- Ensure posting of the Interest/Depreciation is done monthly and prepare a month-end report on our finance leases.
- Work on setting up new contracts and modifying old contracts based on contract review.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High degree in accuracy and attention to detail
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an Accounting and Finance role
- Part or full qualification of ACCA, CA or CIMA is a plus