Posted on :
17 May, 2021
17 May, 2021
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Product and Propositions Analyst supports the Product and Propositions team in the delivery of activities including the design, development, deployment and go to market of compelling and profitable propositions, which deliver the desired user journey experience, and Brand positioning. The correct development, pricing and marketing of products and services will drive customer loyalty and achieve target revenue. The Product and Propositions Specialist has a good understanding of established standards and practices gained through extensive practical experience and works with their colleagues to deliver activities that influence and determine pricing, champion new product innovations and communicate the products’ benefits to the market to drive sales. Typically reports to the Products and Propositions Manager.
Job Title: Product Analyst, Value Added Service
* Demonstrates a good understanding of policies, processes and concepts through extensive practical experience and advices on the execution of plans for delivery of propositions relating to key business priorities;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to pricing and promotions overview across all channels (digital, shops, etc.) and across competitors, using a full range of data sources, such as Social Listening for maximising insights;
* Supports the delivery of defining the customer insights, target audience, market opportunities, proposition initiatives and customer experience which differentiate Vodafone from the competition and grow NPS, revenue, Brand consideration and market share;
* Effectively interacts with colleagues in delivery of activities relating to the end-to-end product lifecycle, including design, implementation and delivery against business targets (including management of any risks and opportunities as they arise);
* Performs assigned tasks to help defining a core set of data sources to inform proposition design and construct so as to best match underlying sub-segment needs and focuses on a simple customer experience;
* Delivers tasks related to engaging with other Vodafone markets to rollout test and learn approaches to new proposition launches;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Modern Marketing Leadership
Product and Proposition Strategy and Design
Pricing Design and Analysis
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey