To implement and advise on regional sales and distribution strategy for all channels to drive growth in market share and to develop and advise on regional mobile and fixed channel distribution across the country and grow electronic airtime contribution.
Job Title: Executive Head, Ashanti & Brong Ahafo
- To grow acquisition and revenue market share across all channels in the region
- Implement and advise on Vodafone’s Mobile Financial services strategy for acquiring new customers and growing the portfolio through unmatched customer experience in the region
- To drive acquisition for Fixed Products and serve as the link between the major stakeholders in the region
- Responsible for the Overall Business health of the Consumer Mobile and Fixed businesses and the Mobile Financial Services in the region
- Manage and develop team capability in the region
- Leadership of the Distribution and Acquisition teams to deliver value and growth in the region
- Leadership in delivering efficient distribution for all channels through improving distribution Return on Investment in the region
- Developing appropriate performance metrics and measures to monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets for all channels are exceeded in the region
- Liaise with the Customer Experience team to implement Customer Experience strategy
- Drive Mobile Money innovations to diversify Vodafone Ghana revenue stream in the region
- Deliver regional Mobile Money targets
Professional / Technical Competencies
- Masters/Equivalent degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields
- Over 5 years’ experience in senior position
- Experience in delivering marketing insights and leading strategy within a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the Mobile money services industry in emerging markets
- Experience in the Fixed industry in emerging markets
- Understanding and proven capability of working within an environment of rapid operational and cultural changes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.