Vodafone Ghana, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. In 2006, it had around 400,000 customers for fixed and mobile telephony and Internet services
Job Title: Fixed Broadband Sales Executive
Overall, the output of the candidate should achieve Fixed broadband acquisition targets and help in creating tangible (revenue) value.
- Drive FTTH acquisition in all communities where Fibre-broadband has been deployed in GT Accra and Tema
- Review of customer Data captured on application forms to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Develop understanding of customer needs with regards to internet data usage
- Build a pipeline of applications that will lead to acquisition conversions in the short term.
- Daily door to door visit to customers in FTTH communities to achieve target Fibre Broadband acquisitions
- Organise weekend and holiday community activations to drive Fibre broadband acquisitions.
- Manage monthly acquisitions to ensure Quality Gross Ads is achieved
- Implement superior customer experience in on –boarding new customers
- Prepare daily and weekly reports on customer visits and gross acquisition conversions
- Implement recommendations/plans/actions to increase revenue and profit for FBU.
- Input to various projects for Vodafone Ghana.
- Any other task from the unit/department head aimed at attaining FBU objectives
- Ordinarily, a degree or diploma in Telecom engineering will be adequate. Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of the communication industry and excellent product knowledge especially in the fixed Data consumer market.
- English – Fluent
- Local language – conversational
- Advanced knowledge in internet usage
- Be Tech savvy and an active user of the internet
- must be abreast with new trends such as IOT
- be an extrovert and communicate clearly and concisely
- have a working knowledge in using Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
Only candidates who meet this criteria will be shortlisted.