The role is a purely commercial one, responsible for contributing a minimum of 2% to the enterprise revenue with an aim to contribute 5% in the next couple of years. The EVM specialist will drive the delivery of an incremental revenue target every year while creating sales opportunities to support the sales teams. The candidate will also work with the head to optimise the loyalty budget for the Enterprise base to drive Enterprise Net Promoter Score across the segments. Key to this role will be to understand day to day performance, in order to develop strategic initiatives to control spend whilst delighting customers. The role entails managing a telesales team and executing the ‘Next Best Action’ Strategy from Group that will ensure that will upsell and create value in the enterprise base through lead generation to be closed by the sales teams. In addition the candidate will own, amend and monitor key customer management frameworks that will ensure customers across different segments are touched in the right way and the right times. He will be responsible for analysing and interpreting data to support management in long and short term decision making and to ensure accurate reports are available for the EVM KPIs.
Job Title: Enterprise Value Management Specialist
He/she will be responsible for retention activities across all channels and any proactive activity to achieve the retention & churn targets. The candidate will need to understand day to day performance, in order to develop strategic initiatives to deliver revenue targets, drive stickiness in the base whilst minimising customer churn.
- Deliver annual revenue targets
- Develop a customer retention framework to manage churn and ensure value is protected
- Explore and introduce incremental value-added opportunities to deepen our relationship with our customers while driving incremental value
- Initiate and implement a customer loyalty programme as a key retention tool
- Responsible for the provision of periodic reports to the management team and the entire VBS team to aid in decision making based on EVM KPIs
- Liaise with other units within VBS and Vodafone on all related issues affecting VBS and how revenue targets can be achieved
- Implement recommendations/plans/actions to increase revenue and profit for VBS.
- Provides bottom-up retention and churn forecast (volume/value)as input for DB
- Provides input into the regular churn and upgrade forecast process, adding insight and expertise
- Leads the impact assessment of market trends, competitor activity and Vodafone business solution strategy on loyalty and upgrade performance (including the impact of marketing propositions/plans) and then incorporating this input into the retention spend and churn forecast
- Initiates deep analytical research to understand the reasons for churn and key churn trends
- Customer churn through improved targeting and the creation of new and enhanced retention proposition
- Determines and manages the activity calendar, with all planned customer retention activity
- Input to retention campaigns design and targets including retention offers and model build
- Design and execute loyalty initiatives across all segments to drive Enterprise NPS upwards
- Telesales Management and management of SoHo base
Skills, knowledge and Expertise.
- Educational Requirements
- A first degree with professional qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW/ICA or related MBA and relevant experience in performance analysis will be ideal. Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of the communication industry and excellent product knowledge especially in enterprise market.
- Language Requirements
- English – Fluent
- Local language – conversational
- Experience/Skill Requirements
- Advance excel with excellent modelling skills (working knowledge of Macro, visual basic or any programming language will be a real advantage)
- Outstanding knowledge of database systems and report management software applications
- Outstanding knowledge of Business Intelligence databases and tools
- Sound commercial acumen
- Good relationship building skills
- Thorough knowledge of telecom product and service: Fixed and Mobile, Voice and Data
- Experienced in manipulating large and complex data and deducing intelligence for management decision making.
- Skilful and experienced in using Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint and other analytical software
- Delivering Results – Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment, whilst maintaining a customer focused ethos.
- Commercially focused and very comfortable with financial data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Performing through our people – Ability to work within a multi-discipline team of professionals.
- Managing a changing environment – Initiates and manages change to drive business improvement.
- Making a personal difference – sets challenging and personal goals and strives for continuous improvement.