Manage SOHO and SME Sales acquisition in the BIR channel in VBS at all allocated retail outlets.
Job Title: SME Sales Manager Indirect & Retail Channel
- Recruit and manage Indirect Channel Partners in the SME & SOHO space in VBS.
- Optimization of Retail channel.
- Planning and Executing sales activities for Indirect channel partners in regions.
- Planning and Executing G2M activities aimed at driving SOHOs and SME acquisitions by BIR and Indirect Channel Partners, meeting Vodafone Business objectives whilst mitigating risk.
- Working with stakeholders in marketing and retail operations to enhance visibility for SME and SOHO products and service in all retail outlets and ensure sales tools kit are up to date and available for all BIR Executives and Indirect Channel Partner Sales force to achieve varied commercial KPIs/targets.
- Report to Head of SME on activities of sales team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to offer a clear direction for the Indirect Partners, Retail, SME and SOHO team in the business.
Impact on the business
- Assist and advise key stakeholders (i.e. CBU Retail Operations, Indirect Partners) on the structure and development of commercial strategies in order to maximise business profitability across complex multi-facetted commercial propositions spanning all types and forms of formal and informal SOHO and SME segments.
- Assist and advise stakeholders (i.e. CBU Retail Operations, Indirect Partners, SME Leadership team & Finance) on structure and development of commercial strategies
Customers, supplier and third parties
- Attend customer visits and coordinate sales team negotiations in line with business principles.
- Ensure customers are served on time in line with BAU with internal and external stakeholders.
Leadership and teamwork
- Provide thought leadership in how sales activities may be structured to both internal and external customers in order to drive incremental profitability for VBS – SME in Vodafone.
Innovation and change
- Development of internal tools and processes to support the evolution of Indirect Partners’ model and SME-SOHO Acquisitions in Vodafone Enterprise and the changing requirements from our SME and SOHO customers.
Knowledge And Experience
- Use competitor and industry analysis and insights to develop various sales approach and pitches to help differentiate Vodafone from its competitors thereby driving increased market share, revenue and profitability.
Work closely with CBU Retail Operations and VBS Marketing, Indirect Partners, SME & SOHO team, Finance and the wider VBS team with a specific focus on supporting the sales and service teams