Responsible for leading the Quality Assurance of all the digital deliveries of Vodafone Ghana through functional testing and validation of fixes, in adherence to established performance metrics, and monitoring of the digital ecosystem to ensure alignment with Digital stability and performance KPIs to meet Vodafone Ghana and Vodafone Group expectations
Job Title: Digital Performance Specialist
- Be involved in the requirements analysis of all new deliveries to ensure completeness and identify all areas for assurance
- Ensure the creation of test plans, test cases and execution of test, using the appropriate DevOps tools and templates. This must include tests in all the stages of the software development life cycle, and bug life cycle
- Ensure documentations for all digital systems and functional flows, and their BCM activities. Must release standard templates for defect logging, defect fixes and verification results
- Identify performance gaps through daily monitoring of the KPIs and make recommendations for continuous Improvements through daily monitoring and engagements with developers. Must ensure that all the performance metrics as agreed with VF Group are met and exceeded
- Develop and agree with Operations for software quality standards for all digital releases, and ensure every digital release meets all agreed standards before deployment and handover to operations
- Strong technological and software development background, with qualification in BSc. Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- More than 3 years’ experience in the digital/integration/software development and testing in a telecom environment with preference for a demonstrated digital transformation engagement.
- Certification in DB, Development Language, DevOps, Information security, IT processes will be added advantage
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience of software development and acquainted with DevOps tools like Trello, Jira, SQL clients, CI/CD tools, test and defect tracking tools.
- Professional qualifications in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience should include but not limited to; Core Java, Scripting Tools, ReactNative, PHP, Android Studio, Web Services, SOAP, XML, Oracle Fusion Middleware, OSM, OSB, Oracle DB, MySQL, etc.