Posted on :
16 Mar, 2020
16 Mar, 2020
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
Job Title: Jeopardy Controller
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
The Jeopardy Controller will respond to all customer jobs in jeopardy and delay, before and after commitment date and expedite for best possible resolution. He or She will also progress 2nd stage repair and, get an estimated completion date for all other delayed jobs from suppliers. it is the responsibility of the Jeopardy Controller to make sure that customers are kept informed either directly or indirectly in line with agreed process. The successful candidate will also work with internal suppliers and partners for the management of Redline and VBS related issues to deliver VF promise and delight customers timely and at minimum cost.
Responsibilities and Experience
• Proactively manage jobs in UNIK, CBS, CRM and FFA systems that are delayed before commitment.
• Proactively manage jobs in UNIK and CRM that are delayed after commitment.
• Run start of day reports of new delays in UNIK, CRM and CBS and repeat 3 times in the course of the working day
• Expedite second stage repair resolution when job returned incomplete from JM system.
• Ensure that Estimated Completion Dates (ECD) is input to all delayed jobs.
• Input progress notes to ensure commercial and call centres have latest information
• Ensure that customers are kept informed of progress on a regular basis where delay is protracted.
• Carry out robust escalation to achieve success for customers
• Create “child” job for Schedule controller as soon as a delay is resolved, and a further visit is required.
• Coordinate with RTM’s in terms of fault restoration by providing them with needed support required.
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of an HND in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering
• Minimum of 3 year experience in a related field
• Must an Avid user of IT systems with basic IP skills
• Must have Basic IP skills
• Must be Experienced in Fixed Broadband Technology
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and understand customer needs
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits program that you would expect from any global company.
Closing Date : 4th May, 2020