The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the region. To this end, the Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region. he/She will be responsible for delivering zonal key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.The role is based at Hohoe in the Oti Region
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Eastern & Volta) Hohoe
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the Region.
- Responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s distribution key performance indicators.
- Responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the Region.
- Ensure that subscriber growth targets for the region are met working with freelancers and retailers.
- Responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions.
- Responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
- Deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, Finance, marketing or other related subjects.
- 3 or more years of experience sales and Distribution jobs or other related fields
- FMCG or Telecommunication Sales experience is an added advantage
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to work in any part of the Country and be able to adapt rapidly to the assigned regions