Posted on :
7 Sep, 2020
7 Sep, 2020
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for a Procurement Manager. Voltic (GH) Limited, being the manufacturer of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades, has now expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Country Finance Manager. The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the execution of centrally and locally negotiated sourcing strategies and the full implementation thereof – including application of best practices across the sourcing lifecycle, key stakeholder alignment and customer satisfaction in the country. The Country Procurement Manager will be responsible to ensure all purchasing transactions are efficiently and accurately executed in accordance with effective governance and in accordance with CCBA Group Procurement standards.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Strategic Business and Procurement alignment (Strategic Procurement Management)
2. Manage the country/local Procurement organization
3. Support key sourcing initiatives and management of selected key suppliers for Local Sourced Categories
4. Support Group CCBA Procurement category execution by leading contract implementation & driving contract compliance
5. Manage supplier relationships on country level
6. Manage internal customer relationships and satisfaction on country level
7. Drive Procurement performance efficiency and capacity optimization
8. Procurement Finance Management and Administration
9. Drive High Performance Capability and Lead Procurement function Development
Skills, Experience & Education
Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field.
Added advantage: CIPS / MCIPS Certification.
5+ years of leadership experience (especially in people management) in operational procurement and 3+ years in strategic sourcing environments in a variety of Procurement roles.
Experience with all modern major forms of contract and sound understanding of the legal aspects of Procurement.
Recognized qualification in procurement would be considered an asset. In depth knowledge of procurement, preferably working in an international environment will be a benefit. Sound knowledge of Master Data Management and relevance, Procurement Operating Centre management experience and Category Manager experience will be an added advantage.