Posted on :
18 Mar, 2014
18 Mar, 2014
Job Title: Head of Security
The successful candidate will be responsible for all security matters within the Ghana National Office, including:
• Building up an effective security system for the Organisation.
• Drawing up appropriate system and procedures for security investigations and checks.
• Maintaining effective control of the movementof security and confidential materials and of persons at the Head Office and Branch Offices.
• Responsible for the safe custody of all the organization’s properties and the safety arid security of staff members.
• Drawing up relevant training programmes for security personnel.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/Ghana Commercial Examination Certificate/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and
• must have served in the Security Services and reached the rank of at least Superintendent in the Police Service or a Major in the Armed Forces or equivalent in other Security Services OR
• must possess at least a Diploma in Social Behaviour and Conflict Management and must have served in a Senior position in a Security Department: of a reputable organization for not less than five (5) years.
• Leadership skills
• Good interpersonal relations
• Computer literacy
Not below forty (40) years and not above fifty (50) years at the time of applying.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are requested to download Application Form.
Completed applications forms must be marked, for the Attention of Head, HRM and posted to or handed in:
Head of National Office
The West African Examinations Council
P. O. Box 917
Closing Date: 18 March, 2014