Posted on :
12 Oct, 2015
12 Oct, 2015
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the following vacant position at its Ghana National Office,
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• The successful candidates will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Divisions
• Producing of daily reports as required by user departments
• English with Linguistics
• Visual Arts
• Ghanaian Language with Linguistics – Kwa & Gur Group (One each)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a good University Degree (at least Second Class Honours)
• At least three years post qualification teaching experience.
The applicant for the position must have the following demonstrable attributes. He/she must:
• be results-oriented and have unquestionable integrity .
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• be a team player
• have ability to build and maintain credible working relationships
• be computer literate with typing skills
• have leadership ability
• have good organizational and co-ordination skills
How To Apply:
• Interested candidates are requested to pick application forms from the Council’s Headquarters, (HRM Secretariat, Room F3), behind Ridge Hospital, Accra.
• The completed application forms should be submitted not later than October 12, 2015 to the following address: The Registrar The West African Examinations CouncilHeadquarters P.O. Box 125 Accra, Ghana Attention:Deputy Director, HRM, Headquarters, Accra Closing Date: 12 October, 2015