A leading multinational hospitality company with presence in many countries around the world is seeking to hire young, dynamic and highly-enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude as Waiters for their new and ultra-modern hotel being set up in Ghana. The successful candidates shall be responsible for serving food and beverages to customers in the restaurant and giving constant attention to their needs.
Minimum of senior secondary education.
No prior experience a waiter is required.
On-the-job training will be provided.
- Welcomes guest with a smile, writes down orders, transmits the information to the kitchen staff and serves food exactly as requested.
- Keeps glasses of clients filled.
- Ensures absolute cleanliness of the restaurant area.
- Polishes crockery, cutlery and glassware each day.
- Assists in the setting up of the buffet by placing the china wear and service gear; and clearing up the buffet after service and also provides equipment for setup.
- Brings clean linen from the laundry to lay tables and ensures dirty or damaged linens are removed and exchanged for clean ones.
- Checks on occupancy list and reservations to be updated.
- Advices clients on the course for the day or the best-selling menu and constantly upsells.
- Cleans and refills cruets and condiment sets and orders branded sauces to ensure consistent supply.
- Sets flowers and makes sure table decorations are fresh and comply with agreed standards.
- Takes orders by writing them down from customers and ensure they are executed rightly.
- Serves food and beverages in accordance with laid down standards and in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensures tables are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food without making customers feel rushed.
- Ensures that customers are correctly charged, courteously presents the bills and takes payments at the appropriate time.
- Assists the guests in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
Other duties as assigned.
Salary: Market Related
AA Position: No
Work Level: Junior
Branch: Greater Accra Region
How to Apply:
Click on this link to view job and apply online