A pharmaceuticals manufacturer and wholesaler (Walk-The-Talk Enterprise) in Ghana is seeking to recruit a reliable, results-oriented and competent professional as
Job Title: Factory Administrator
Employment Type: Full time/ Permanent
Job Location: Accra-Tema Metropolis, Greater Accra Region – Ghana
The Factory Administrator has overall responsibility for ensuring that the company’s manufacturing division runs smoothly by formulating and implementing sound policies and procedures in line with the overall strategy. It is a mixed-basket of various functions with overall responsibility for Business Planning, Financial and Cost control, Health, Safety and general Risk Management, Human Resource Management, and day-to-day Administration of
the manufacturing division/ facility.
Business Planning, Cost Accounting and Risk Management;
- Oversee all business planning, finance and accounting functions including budgeting; treasury/ cash flow management.
- Responsible for Cost control and cost efficiency, determining the cost of business products and services.
- Performing rate calculations for products and cost estimates, perform variance analysis and identifying reasons for variances.
- Analyzing market trends, forecasting production figures, planning materials delivery and labor requirements to meet demands at all times.
- Understand and design cost structure and cost flow; manage inventory of raw materials, finished products, goods in transit, etc.
- Undertake product costing including calculating, reviewing and analyzing machine and labor hours, overhead costs and allocations, production rates,
raw material costs and manufacturing process changes.
- Audit Compliance Management and General Administration;
- Coordinate with Audit Manager on policy and strategic direction of Audit Department within the Manufacturing Division
- Assist in the compliance of company policies and procedures as recommended in previous audit reports, support and maintain accurate and complete records on audit reports and findings
- Assist in developing systems to identify, assess and evaluate possible risks by performing ongoing operational risk assessment routines including the identification of strengths and weaknesses of the internal control environment within the business lines.
- Implement development of process controls, KRI monitoring, trend analysis, and feedback to operational management.
- Liaise with the Human Resource Department in applying the Labour Regulations/Act, maintaining all aspects of Human Resource Management systems, policies and procedures and staff handbook.
- Collaborate with the HR Department in staff recruitment, development, and training, performance reviews and appraisals management
- Ensuring employee engagement, change management and business process improvement in line with the organization’s policies
- Ensure compliance with Health, Security Safety and Environmental Regulations (in accordance with FDA, EPA, etc) at the manufacturing plant.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (relevant for the role)
- Master’s Degree/ MBA or a Project Management Certificate will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ of relevant and demonstrable practical work experience
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants should send their application, together with CV to
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: On/ before August 26, 2019.