To supervise general Branch Management and Operations.
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Banking; preferably in rural and community bank with minimum of 2 years in Branch Management.
- Professional Certification would be an added advantage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage the day-to-day’s operations of the branch and to be responsible to all that happens at the branch.
- To prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly returns of the branch and report to Head Office timely.
- To supervise the balancing of ledgers at the branch and daily accounting transactions (call over).
- To manage the liquidity of the branch.
- To Supervise subordinates to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are adhered to.
- Ensure Customers satisfaction, monitor and improve branch efficiency and profitability.
- To supervise loan officers and assist in loan recovery at the Branch.
- To support and critically assess the loans appraisals and loans submitted by customers.
- To be responsible for funds mobilization.
- To ensure that targets on deposits loan recovery, profits and shares are achieved.
- Marketing of the Bank’s Products, Customer Growth, Quality Advances. Branch Treasury Management are key responsibilities as the Branch Manager.
- Reconciliation of the Branch Inter Agency Accounts.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Must be knowledgeable in T-24 banking software.
Deadline for application is 19th May 2023.