A Reputable multi-national within the food industry seeks the services of a:
Job Title: Automation Technician
Carrying out preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance on equipment in the plant to ensure the availability of the plant to meet production targets.
The successful Candidate will report to the Automation Engineer
The Position is based in Ghana
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all reports required (job request, shift report…) are accurately and timely filled.
- Troubleshooting automation and instrumentation issues using the PG
- Ensuring calibration is well followed and documented.
- Ensuring PLC program are updated and well maintained.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B. Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of three years post qualification hands-on relevant working experience in automation and instrumentation with usage of PG
- Good knowledge in plant electrical, automation and instrumentation engineering.
- Good knowledge in programmable logic control. ( hydraulic and Pneumatic system)
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good communication skills