Posted on :
25 May, 2012
WasteCare Associates was founded in 1998 to provide comprehensive water and environmental sanitation services to its clients. We are recruiting Civil Engineer-National Service
Providing support for developing proposals for water supply and sanitation projects to sector clients including developing project implementation, operation strategies, action plans, procedures and manuals
• supporting team in preparing/organizing and presenting papers and research findings at workshops and facilitating working groups related to above projects, policies, et cetera
• supporting senior researchers and engineers (survey assistant) in carrying out field surveys for improving water and sanitation services to urban poor and rural areas including small towns
• supporting field operation managers in carrying out design of water and sanitation facilities including remedial works on disposal sites, design and operations management of landfills, design and operations management of septage treatment plans
• carrying out field and site management tasks as shall be assigned by CEO and other
1. BSc. Civil Engineering with strong analytical capability.
2. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management.
3. Proficiency in use of Autocad software
4. Experience in supervision and measurement of construction works will be an added advantage.
5. Ladies are also encouraged to apply.
P.O.Box LG 486
University Post Office
Legon – Accra
Pavilion I, International Trade Fair Site,
Labadi – Accra
All CV should be sent to [email protected]