Posted on :
16 Mar, 2015
16 Mar, 2015
WaterHealth Ghana (WHG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Water Health International, a Company that aims at providing scalable, safe drinking water solutions to underserved areas through advanced technology and innovative business models. Headquartered in Irvine, USA, WaterHealth International (holding Company of WHG) runs operations worldwide including Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria Bangladesh and India. WHG came into the existence in 2008 with a vision to provide safe, scalable and affordable drinking water to the underserved communities across Ghana. WHI runs similar operations in India, Nigeria, Liberia and Bangladesh.
• Position Title: Head – Finance – Ghana
• Reports to: Head – Accounts (Subsidiaries)
• Function: Finance
• Location: Accra, Ghana
The incumbent would be responsible for managing the accounts and finance operations for all the subsidiaries of WHG in Africa.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: A.C.C.A., C.I.M.A. or I.C.A.
• Functional Experience : Should have a relevant experience of 8 to 10 years
• Other : Knowledge/Added qualification on IFRS
• Years of Experience: The incumbent should have about 6 to 8 years of experience of working in international markets Account Soft ware: Should have Sound konwledge in accounting software Quick Book
How To Apply
All interested qualified persons should submit their application letter and CV to:
Closing Date: 05 April, 2015