Our growing international firm is seeking an experienced and professional Group Senior Finance Supervisor to join our team and provide leadership to the finance and the procurement manager reports into the Group Senior Finance Supervisor. This position will play a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security required to finance the growth of the business. The Finance Manager will collaborate with the executive management team to manage department finances and develop budgets that will keep the company’s costs down. This position will provide the right person with promotion potential within 6 to 1 year of joining the team to resume the role as the
Job Title: Finance Manager.
Providing general management and operational oversight for the financial function so that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- Lead the implementation of accounting processes, policies & procedures and systems to international standards and in line with Company SOP (Standard Operation Procedures).
- Budgeting and cost control management. Solely accountable for cost control and operational expenses. Advise management on strategies to minimize cost.
- Maintain fixed asset register and supplier payments for fixed asset and capital items.
- Manage and oversee external and internal audits including group operations and ensure all audit actions are closed in a pragmatic manner.
- Lead the procurement team to draft contracts and Service Level Agreements for engaging vendors and suppliers.
- Oversee the procurement function of the business (Inventory management/stores/purchases/ suppliers relationship management).
- Manage the Cash Operations (cash flow) of the Head of office including branch office operations within the company guidelines.
- Provide report to executive members on the financial position of the business by close of each financial year.
- Work closely with other area Directors on process improvement and communication flow.
- Oversea the branch Income and Expense statement prepared on a quarterly basis and circulated to all Managing Committee members for their review, comments and follow-up on further actions and to ensure they are all closed completely.
- Manage the Balance Sheet and Income Statement Accounts and reconciliation thereof.
- Manage Accounts Receivables and Payables within the company guidelines.
- Oversea the preparation and administration cooperate tax returns and ensuring compliance to applicable statutory requirements.
- Work closely with the HR management team to set-up a development and appraisal system aim to ensure retention of good performing staffs.
- Other management administrative activities (for example management committee member, disciplinary committee member, advise on hiring of key personnel, procurement review board member)