Posted on :
3 Oct, 2022
3 Oct, 2022
Webhelp is expanding its community of game changers to Ghana. We invite you to join us in driving innovation in one of the most competitive BPO regions in the world and be part of our transformation efforts.
We would like to bring you on board as our Senior Operations Manager in Accra to make our expansion a success story and model for our future endeavours. You will use your outstanding expertise in organizational effectiveness and operations management to ensure the quality of our services meets or exceeds customers’ and clients’ expectations.
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
What the job feels like
In this role, you will be formulating strategies, improving performance, procuring material and resources, and securing compliance for Webhelp Ghana. You will thrive in an environment where you can mentor your teams, find ways to improve the quality of customer service, and implement best practices across our site.
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Senior Operations Manager in our team, you will:
· Analyze project results and define the necessary action plans
· Ensure quality/customer demands efficiently
· Manage and develop the operational client relationships by conducting operational client review meetings and day-to-day ops liaison within key workstream
· Guarantee respect for procedure and quality standards (ISO, NF345, LRS) on the project
· Manage turnover and absenteeism and put in place necessary action plans
· Ensure the availability of production means (material, tools, technical resources) and human resources
· Ensure the reporting requirements of the project
· Prepare and lead production/steering committees and Client visits
· Performance of multiple tasks inherent to team management
Whom we’d like to have on our team
We’d like to meet people from all backgrounds, with a penchant for knowledge and curiosity. Your natural talent to create a culture of efficiency by empowering employees will fit right in with what we do at Webhelp.
We’ll be a great match if you:
· Demonstrate a strategic vision and strong experience in how to drive operational practices
· Are passionate about People, Service, and Performance
· Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role or a Senior operational manager position (Quality & Training Manager, Account Manager, Senior Project Manager)
· Have a proven track record of achieving positive results
· Pride yourself on your interpersonal skills as well as presentation and communication skills at a senior level
· Have sound business acumen and commercial mindset
· Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, and motivation to inspire teams
· Have excellent management & coaching skills to guide and train teams
· Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
It would be a plus if you:
· Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and developing environment
· Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business or similar
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
What we offer you
· We are growing in Accra and so will you! We will encourage you to invest time in our career development program and specialised courses to quickly climb the professional ladder.
· Interactive onboarding and training sessions with international colleagues from all over the world.
· Competitive salary in line with industry standards
· A fast-paced environment with a global network of leaders, disruptors, and doers
· Flat hierarchy in a start-up environment, we thrive on open communication and feedback.
· Brand new beautiful office space in the heart of Accra
· Friendly and down-to-earth culture with fun team-building activities
Who we are
Webhelp is a multinational BPO company, headquartered in Paris, with a global impact and footprint. This is an exciting time for us as we are currently expanding in Africa, with our first offices in Ghana opening in 2022. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us in Accra!