Posted on :
1 Mar, 2019
1 Mar, 2019
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office
Job Title: Security Guards
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment
• Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as instructed
Qualification required & experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
• Vigilant, alert and always aware of one’s surroundings
• Honesty and integrity
• Physically fit and within a healthy weight range
• Good communication skills
• Value and respect for life.
Age: Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
Remuneration: The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
How to Apply
Interested persons may download a set of application forms (Form B) from the Council’s website at the address: Click below To Download Application Forms Completed application forms must be submitted at the WAEC Main reception, Accra (behind the Ridge Hospital) or any of the WAEC Branch Offices located in the Regional Capital nearest to the applicant not later than 8th March, 2019.
Closing Date: 08 March, 2019
Interested females are encouraged to apply.