Posted on :
4 Jul, 2016
4 Jul, 2016
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) this is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, a University entry examination in West African countries. Established in 1952, the council has contributed to education in Anglophone countries of West Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia), with the number of examinations they have coordinated, and certificates they have issued. They also formed an endowment fund, to contribute to the education in West Africa, through lectures, and aid to those who cannot afford education.
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill a vacant position at its Ghana National Office
Job Title: Examination Clerks
• Successful candidates will perform clerical duties at the various departments/branches Offices
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE / SSSCE / GBCE / GCE ‘0’ Level with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics and must be computer literate
• Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
• Interested persons may download a set of Application Forms (Form B) from the Council’s website at the following address: www.waecgh.org
• The completed application forms should be submitted at
WAEC Main reception,
Accra (behind the Ridge Hospital)
or at any WAEC Branch officefs located in the Regional Capital nearest to the applicant.
Closing Date: 08 July, 2016