Posted on :
17 Dec, 2021
17 Dec, 2021
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Job Title: Security Guards
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department:
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment.
• Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as instructed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
• Interested females are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Vigilant, alert and always aware of one’s surroundings.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Physically fit and within a healthy weight range.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.