Posted on :
17 Dec, 2021
17 Dec, 2021
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Job Title: Examination Clerks
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents.
• Control and allocate worked scripts.
• Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery.
• Assist in the resolution of queries
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• Applicants must be computer literate.
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
• High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
• Good team player and exhibit commitment.
• Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious.
• Ability to organise and be proactive.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.