Posted on :
30 Jul, 2020
30 Jul, 2020
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Job Title: Secretaries
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
• Manage files and other records in an office.
• Handle correspondence between departments.
• Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
• Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language
• Must possess the relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Organisational and administrative abilities
• Report writing skills.
• Good communication skills (written and oral).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Efficient time-management skills.
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
• All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Closing Date : 14 August, 2020