Winrock International is a recognized leader in U.S. and international development with a focus on social, agricultural and environmental issues. Inspired by its namesake Winthrop Rockefeller, Winrock combines scientific and technical expertise with entrepreneurial innovation to deliver market-based solutions that improve lives around the world. Winrock’s mission is to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity and sustain natural resources across the globe.
Job Title: Project Director
- Responsible for the overall management, supervision, administration, and implementation of the MOCA project.
- She will establish and maintain systems for project operations; ensure that all deadlines are met and targets are achieved; coordinate and maintain working relationships with project stakeholders (including government and private industry stakeholders, community and institutional partners); lead collaborative initiatives with private companies; and oversee the preparation and submission of technical and financial reports.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, management, social science or related field. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Technical: 5 plus years of demonstrated leadership experience working on child protection and youth programs. Experience in Ghana strongly preferred.
- Experience working with local and international NGOs and private firms to address child labor, community mobilization and youth employment in supply chains.
- Management: 10 plus years of experience working on donor-funded programs (preferably US Government) valued at $4 million or more, with at least 3 of these years in a leadership/management role.
- Financial management, budget design, and budget management experience.
- Experience with public-private partnership building, working with labor unions and workers groups in the cocoa-growing sector.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply via e-mail to [email protected] by Friday, September 30, 2016, indicating only “ Project Director” in the subject line.
The e-mail should contain your CV, cover letter, three (3) professional references, and minimum salary requirements. Winrock will only contact candidates considered for the position.